Where did I go?

Monday, March 12, 2018

Hello Bloggasphere...not sure if anyone is out there!

I have been gone for a hot minute yes I know - to how long it has been I honestly could not tell you the last time I blogged. So to answer the question in the title of this post, there is not a massive explanation - I have merely been going through the daily demands of life and unfortunately my blog has suffered.

I have not felt the urge to switch the laptop on to write a post in a while and to be brutally honest, I have had a little bit of a block. I said to myself I need to do better this year - same as I had said at the start of 2017 and it is yet to happen.




Admittedly this blog was started to get through a very rough time in my life. It was my escape and my way of dealing with a period of time where I preferred being behind a screen instead of actually talking to people. Mildly depressed? Introverted? Antisocial? Call it what you may. Once I began to get back to my true self I found that I began to blog even more....THEN I got a promotion at work and it went all to shits hahahaha.

I will get back on the wagon - I HAVE TO!! I enjoyed the feeling I got when I wrote a new post but my priorities at the moment are with work, as being a teacher I am sure you can appreciate things can get really crazy really quickly (no my holidays are not holidays until the summer break *eyeroll*). However, I'm in the middle of seriously thinking about rebranding so I am setting a goal of Easter to get back into it.

If anyone happens to read this - not sure if I even have followers anymore haha - But if you do happen to read this, it's never too late to wish you a Happy 2018 and that I hope the year has been going great thus far.

Watch this space.....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading my blog post. Feel free to leave a comment - Let us get a discussion started!