Magical Lantern Festival & Brunch at The Attendant

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Hi guys, this is going to be a quick one filled with lots of pics. I am currently on half term from school (whoop whoop) and had met up with my good good girlfriends from Uni on Saturday for Brunch and the Magical Lantern Festival. The weather was a typical day in London - cold and rainy BUT it was a lovely day meeting up with my girls. This is just a quick rundown of what we did. All shots were taken with an iphone 4s and 6 (sorry couldn't take the dslr along).

Brunch - The Attendant - Foley Street


Lunch was yummers - I chose the Cornbread Benny (I think that's what it was called) with the Maple-cured Smoked Streaky Bacon as an extra with a cup of Macchiato - All for £8. The Attendant, formerly a Victorian Toilet, was so quaint and charming I am definitely going back!



I found a door I loved and thought some #ootd (outfit of the day) shots were mandatory haha.

Jeans - Forever 21
Trainers - Converse (High Tops)
T-shirt - H&M
Jacket - Burberry
Scarf - Dorothy Perkins
Bag - Primark


Stroll down Oxford Street - Lush

No trip to London is complete without a stroll on Oxford Street. We visited a few shops, but I don't know what rock I have been living under but Lush, famously known for their bath products, I realised has branched out into makeup so I took a few snaps of some items - I was being stared at so I didn't get that many.



AND just because it was Valentine's Day on Sunday....


Magical Lantern Festival - Chiswick House & Gardens

To end our day we visited the Magical Lantern Festival at Chiswick Gardens to view the array of light installations. Remember when I said the weather was a typical day in London? Well it got worse in the evening - freezing my butt off in the rain was an understatement as my arthritis (if I even have it lol) kicked in immediately - old age haha! Even though we made a 1 mile bop around a dual carriage way because we failed to see the underpass in front of us, it was a beautiful night nonetheless. Out of all the installations I have to say that this was my show stealer of the night!

This one's for you Julie (fashionbeautyacne)

The Magical Lantern Festival runs until March 6th 2016 at Chiswick House & Gardens.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading my blog post. Feel free to leave a comment - Let us get a discussion started!