Workout in Style with Farfetch

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

YAY - We made it to 2016...Happy New Year guys, hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and I hope 2016 brings you even more happiness and success than 2015 did.

So as every new year rolls in so does the new year resolutions. I have decided not to make any resolutions this year as I always break them in an instant - you know I'm not the only one guilty of that! Instead of starting changes in my life on the new year I had started months ago including focusing on becoming more healthy from the inside out.

I have been on a health kick for the last couple of months (obviously with the odd cheat days) in terms of being more conscious of what I eat, how it's prepared, drinking more water etc. I decided that since it was going so well, including a workout regime was a good move to not only complement my "fit is the new it" mantra, but to also get that killer bod for my upcoming summer holidays.

When Farfetch - a website giving you access to over 300 independent boutiques located across the world - contacted me to potentially create the perfect workout look, I just could not hesitate. I am a little bit of an online shopaholic, so as I'm sure with any girl, a new outfit makes you feel like you can conquer the world (well that's me anyhow haha).

I am a neutral gal (if you have not noticed already) so I chose to stick to that palette with the following pieces below. I think they reflect me to a T so here's my take on working out in style.


1. DKNY Diamond Pattern Racerback Style Cropped Top
2.Master & Dynamic 'MH30' Headphones
3.Norma Kamali Colour Block Zipped Hoodie
4. Monreal London Sports Leggings
5. Reebok 'FuryLite Lux' Sneakers
6. Diesel 'Junos 78' Backpack
These items and more can be purchased from Farfetch and with 1000's of items available I'm sure you will find something that suits your style perfectly.


Have you thought about revamping your workout gear for the new year?

Images Courtesy of Farfetch

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading my blog post. Feel free to leave a comment - Let us get a discussion started!