New Blog Layout

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Hey guys, this is going to be a quick one as I have tons of marking stacked up which needs to be done by tomorrow (*screams*). For a while now I have been speaking about updating my blog design but just didn't get around to doing it. However, upon randomly browsing online looking at blog templates I found a website, which is amazeballs might I add, called Gooyaabi Templates


If you know of them, you can understand the shrieks that came out of my mouth! If you don't, then click the link above. I promise you will not be disappointed, especially if you are looking to do a revamp without shelling out the dosh on a custom template.

After scrolling for what felt like 5 mins I chose the Voux Slider Template and couldn't be any happier. I has the usual social networking links located in the usual places, a dynamic slider that previews my most recent posts, individual posts are previewed with the read more button etc you know the drill.

Initially I had decided on completing the revamp in time for January 1st - new year new blog blablabla, however, I couldn't wait and went ahead and did it today. I did a few tweeks here and there but ended up with a minimalistic page which represents me to a T!!!



Let me know what you guys think...




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading my blog post. Feel free to leave a comment - Let us get a discussion started!