Brand Focus - Urban Decay

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

In ode to the new Urban Decay Naked "Smoky" Palette impending release next month, I thought to do a blog post on the Urban Decay Products I currently have in my stash. Now I am still new to the makeup game and I'm sure my UD collection will grow - but when I first got into makeup I just needed to own me some Urban Decay. However, as with most of these coveted items, there is the price tag attached and as my priorities are in order, my stash is not that huge at the minute. Anyway here goes...


Urban Decay Eyeshadow

Urban Decay Naked 3

Urban Decay Naked 3

Urban Decay Naked Palette

Urban Decay Naked Palette


Are you a lover of Urban Decay or do you think they are just overpriced?

What's your favourite UD product?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Urban Decay is one of my favourite brands, especially there eye shadow palettes they are gorgeous!!
    Beautiful post hun

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun - they are indeed, I'm bad I have added myself to the waiting list for the new smoky palette, can't wait for it!! xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog post. Feel free to leave a comment - Let us get a discussion started!