DIY - New Office or Work Space Inspiration

Sunday, May 31, 2015

I have been wanting to change the way my current Beauty/Closet Room looks for a few months now and thought of implementing a little "office or work space" where I can not only do some dreaded marking but also somewhere I can get my creative juices flowing when working on my blog.

I have been pinning my life away on pinterest and stalking desk organisation videos on Youtube for some inspo and have FINALLY settled on a colour scheme. As I only have a 120cm desk to work with, space is limited therefore the"less is more" philosophy will be required during this project.

I will be sure to give you guys an update once my project is done including before and after shots, but before then here are some pictures of inspiration...





Ultimately, this plush Pinterest worthy work area below created by Amy (from Homey Oh My)  embodies everything I envision for my new workspace. This is definitely inspiration I will use at the very least to create something I can be totally proud of.

Photo Credit: Taken from a blog post originally created by Amy from Homey Oh My


What are some of your workspace inspirations/goals?


Images Courtesy of Houzz and Homey Oh My

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the Scandinavian home office, but that chair would be way too uncomfortable for me. I like it nice & squishy so I can get work done without my back hurting. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sold on the Scandinavian style too so I went and bought some items already but all I need is a soft cushion to go on that chair and my little butt will be good to go haha xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog post. Feel free to leave a comment - Let us get a discussion started!