Magnitone Lucid Cleansing and Exfoliation Brush

Monday, May 18, 2015

I had been toying with the idea of purchasing a Cleansing Brush for a little while now but wasn't so keen on the prices. Finding alternatives which were more purse friendly was at the top of my list so when I received the *Magnitone Lucid I was over the moon! 


To give you some context I have combination skin - dry in some parts and oily in other areas (although not excessively). One of the reasons why I wanted to try a facial brush is because I wanted a more efficient and deeper way of cleansing and exfoliating my skin due to the plethora of on and off breakouts I have been suffering from recently.

In the Box you get the following:
1 x Dual Mode Lucid Brush
1 x Wireless Travel Charger
1 x Active Clean Brush Head with SprayGuard Bristles
1 x Full Usage Instruction Booklet
1 x 12 Month Waranty Card

At £69.99 the *Magnitone Lucid comes in 4 colours - Sunshine Yellow, Aqua Green, Plush Pink and Dazzling Blue, which I chose. It is a waterproof facial cleansing brush  for all skin types that can be used with your existing cleanser. It has two modes, sensitive and deep clean, a 1 minute auto stop facial cleansing timer, and is wireless. 


The first day I used it I was very impressed with the soft bristles in the brush making it very gentle on my face. I initially used it with my Lush Ocean Salt Scrub as I needed to exfoliate and the results were so much better than using my hands. My face felt very polished, however I have not exfoliated since as I did not want to exfoliate too much. 

From the second day to the 7th, I have used my Lucid twice daily (once in the morning and once at night) with my La Roche Posay Cleansing Gel. I use it in circular motions around my face for the timed minute and I'm usually notified with the beeps that sound before it automatically shuts off. I follow my daily cleansing routine after which I moisturise as normal. You can see what I use in my previous blog post about my Skin Care Regime.


Results

My face has felt much cleaner since using the *Magnitone Lucid as opposed to hand washing. It appeared as if the product was being absorbed more into my skin as opposed to previously settling on the surface of my face. This has resulted in my face feeling smoother and fresher than before. 

The only downfall I had is that I am still experiencing a few days of breakouts so the promise of clearer skin in 7 days has not exactly happened for me. 

Final Verdict

I have been so impressed and happy with the way my skin feels, to make this little bad boy a permanent part of my cleansing regime. Totally beats using your hands for a cleanse ANY DAY!!!


Interested in purchasing the Magnitone Lucid? You can get a 20% discount by clicking on the link below and using my unique discount code:

Discount Code: JodiAnn20

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading my blog post. Feel free to leave a comment - Let us get a discussion started!