Blog Improvement Survey

Thursday, April 09, 2015


I have been thinking for some time now to make some improvements to my blog but as usual I haven't yet acted upon it. OK in my defence I have done little tweaks here and there - sorted my navigation menu, updated additional information in the About and Disclaimer Pages. However, I haven't yet made any changes based on feedback I have received from the important people - You Guys, My Readers.

What I have done is created a very short survey of 10 questions which shouldn't take you longer than 1-2 minutes to complete. Questions will allow me to have an idea of the demographic of my readers, their interests and how they interact with my blog. Most importantly, I will be able to find out how I can make necessary changes to this blog for the better and with those improvements hopefully, it will grow organically.

So before I go I wanted to thank each and every one of you that will and have already taken the time out to help. Be BRUTALLY HONEST - I can take it :-).

My survey can be accessed here alternatively, you can access it by clicking on the "Blog Improvement Survey" tab using the above navigation menu.


Have Your Say!!!!

Thanks Again, Jo xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading my blog post. Feel free to leave a comment - Let us get a discussion started!