Colours of Spring Edit: Spring Nudes - Collection's Lasting Gel Colour

Monday, March 30, 2015

Linking back to my previous blogpost - Top 10 Colours of Spring 2015I had mentioned that I would be doing series posts of how these colours could be infused into your wardrobe so here's the first installment to my Colours of Spring Edit.

L-R: Antique Rose, Almost Nude, Stormy Grey

I was introduced to Collection's Lasting Gel Colour nail polish last year when I saw an Instagram post from Michelle from BeautyandtheBlog and I've been having a love affair with them from ever since - now onto my second replacement of these shades already you can tell how I feel about them. They are the perfect nude and makes my nails oh so attractive whenever I wear them. Collection has described these nail polishes to be "...long lasting...durable...and easy to use"  and they have proved to be exactly that.
The nudes I purchased were
Almost Nude 10Stormy Grey 11, and Antique Rose 12. All amazing shades.

L-R: Antique Rose, Almost Nude, Stormy Grey

L-R: Antique Rose, Almost Nude, Stormy Grey

Pro's

They are long wearing and when I mean long wearing I mean long wearing....I think you get the point haha. I usually have them on my nails for around 4-5 days before I start seeing any appearance of colour fading on the tips along with chipping.

The gloss you get from this formula (which should be standard from a gel nail polish) is amazing resulting in you only needing 1 coat to get that opacity on your nails. In addition, they have a wide brush applicator which makes it very easy for application.

Cons

Drying time is not the fastest however as the formula appears to be a little thicker than your standard polish, that would be expected. Nevertheless, in about 3-5 minutes depending on how many coats you have applied (I usually only use 1) you'd be all set and ready to go.

Antique Rose 12

Almost Nude 10

Stormy Grey 11


I think these nudes would be a perfect addition to your Spring Style - whether it be with an all white and Tan outfit or something in pastel, it has the versatility to go with ANYTHING.



Are you rocking nudes this Spring?
Have you tried Collection's Lasting Gel Colour?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading my blog post. Feel free to leave a comment - Let us get a discussion started!