Fruity Smoothie Recipe

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Happy Saturday Guys, thought I'd bring to you a very quick post. Since I've fallen in love with my Breville Active Smoothie Maker I have been juicing like there is no tomorrow, so I thought I'd share with you my favourite smoothie recipe. I usually do this in the mornings during the week when I need something quick on the go to take with me to work.

Ingredients:

3 - 4 medium/large strawberries
1 banana
1 - 2 handfuls of blueberries
200 ml of unsweetened almond milk (any brand of your choice)
Additionally, you could add natural yoghurt with a little less almond milk for a little kick.



Add all ingredients in the bottle as shown above and below.


Add the blade and then blend for a few seconds. What you get is a bottle of fruity goodness.



What is your favourite smoothie recipe?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading my blog post. Feel free to leave a comment - Let us get a discussion started!