Recipe - Mudslide Cocktail

Friday, March 27, 2015

It's Friday and YAY it's END OF TERM - "Cheers to tha Freakin Weekend, I drink to that YASSSSSSS!!!!!" The excitement you can tell is alive and well...But in the spirit of weekends, Easter break and all that jazz I decided to bring to you a post full of deliciousness!!!

On Tuesday after an exhausting day I decided I was making myself a lovely glass of Mudslide - A creamy cocktail I discovered on my travels back home to Jamaica a few years ago. Now this recipe comes with a warning if in fact you are watching your waistline. If not, then continue reading.


Yield:
1 Small Glass

Ingredients:
2 scoops of your favourite vanilla ice-cream
2 shots of kahlua Coffee Liqueur
1/4 cup of Baileys Irish Rum Cream (opt for a non-branded irish cream to save on ££'s)
Chocolate Syrup
Whipped Cream
Crushed Ice Cubes

The measurements above will only serve 1 glass, however, I usually make this cocktail by the jug when I'm making it for a group of friends where my measurements are usually freehand. In these instances I AM usually very generous with the Baileys and Coffee Liqueur hahaha.



Add all your ingredients together in a blender (if making a larger serving). Pictured below is my Breville Blend Active Smoothie Maker as I was lazy and didn't want to do the washing up after. Also, I was only making one glass so found it to be quite suitable. Once you've added all your ingredients you can blend together until smooth and creamy.



I usually squeeze a drop of chocolate syrup on four sides of the glass and allow to slide down towards the bottom of it creating stripes when the cocktail is poured in the glass. Once you've poured your cocktail in, add whipped cream on top, a drizzle of syrup, a straw and Voila!!!




ENJOY...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading my blog post. Feel free to leave a comment - Let us get a discussion started!