Top 10 Colours of Spring 2015

Saturday, January 24, 2015




I don't know if I'm the only one but I am so looking forward to Spring. Already I am over Winter now that Christmas has come and gone. I was doing a bit of browsing online and stumbled upon Pantone's report on what's to come in the world of fashion for Spring. Immediately I thought Blog Post...Series Posts... Heres a run down of colours that will surely be inspiring most of us this Spring....

Cool Colours



1. Aquamarine

2. Scuba Blue

3. Lucite Green

4. Classic Blue


Warm/Natural Tones


5. Toasted Almond

6. Strawberry Ice

7. Tangerine

8. Custard

9. Marsala

10. Glacier Grey
Look out for a series of posts based around each colour scheme listed above.

If interested, you can see Pantone's complete Fashion Colour Report 2015 here.



What's your favourite colour for Spring? 
How will you be wearing these colours this Spring?



Disclaimer: Each sample above was created using a number of colour and design tools in Adobe Photoshop CS6. The Banner and all images above were created by me and at no point were any of these images copied from Pantone's website. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading my blog post. Feel free to leave a comment - Let us get a discussion started!