Foundations Wishlist

Sunday, January 18, 2015


It's a new year and with that I think it's a perfect time (or perfect excuse lol) to give my foundation collection a well deserved revamp. There were so many to choose from but I managed to narrow it down to 5...


Having started my obsession with makeup a year ago, around the same time I started this blog, I desperately wanted to get my hands on the perfect foundation. I watched Youtube videos until I turned blue in the face but at that point I wasn't prepared to part with alot of my dough. I just wanted makeup FAST lol!!!
I started out using the drugstore foundations as they were obviously more affordable with some having some pretty great reviews, but after buying 4 that were all the WRONG shade I gave up. I decided to try Bare Minerals which just didn't have a colour that matched me perfectly. So my second choice was to try Mac. I wandered into my local Mac one Saturday, got a colour match done and ended up purchasing a bottle of Face and Body foundation in the shade N9 and their Mineralize Skin Finish in Deep Dark. They have served me well so far as I have been using these for the last 10 months but I'm now getting the itch to extend my minuscule collection even more.

So here are a few I'v been giving the eye over the last couple of weeks - Blame these best of 2014 videos that keep popping up in my youtube feed haha.

LANCOME Miracle Air de Teint foundation


LANCOME Teint Idole Ultra 24H foundation SPF 15








Nars Sheer Matte Foundation in Benares 30ml (see more oil free foundations)




What are some of your favourite foundations that you think I should try?


Images courtesy of Polyvore
Royalty Free Images used in Banner courtesy of Image Source

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading my blog post. Feel free to leave a comment - Let us get a discussion started!