My Fragrance Wishlist

Monday, July 28, 2014

I went through a period in my early 20's where all I ever bought was perfumes. I was literally a hoarder  when it came in to buying fragrances. Since then I have had other priorities and interests and somehow fallen off the wagon a little. I mean I still buy a bottle here and there but I couldn't tell you the last time I literally walked into a store and bought an actual bottle - I have been receiving them as presents instead :-).

For this post I think I will turn it into a #fragrance wishlist. Below are the fragrances that I have been lusting over as well as need to replenish in my already existing collection:

MARC JACOBS Daisy Dream eau de toilette


#3 LImperatrice 100ml Eau de Toilette


Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women


JIMMY CHOO Jimmy Choo eau de parfum


Prada Candy Eau de Parfum, 2.7 oz


MARC JACOBS Oh, Lola eau de parfum





Which is your favourite fragrance (from my wishlist or otherwise)?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading my blog post. Feel free to leave a comment - Let us get a discussion started!