Makeup Wishlist

Sunday, July 06, 2014



So as a newbie you tend to ooh and ahh over seasoned bloggers'/MUAs' collections. On each occasion of drooling over these make up collections, I have noticed a pattern of the same brands popping up in reviews and tutorials - Urban Decay, theBalm, MAC, Illamasqua, Stila to name a few - which has led me to believe that these products are the holy grail of makeup.


Now whilst I dont usually go for the hype, I have stalked these products enough to know they are of top quality. So in ode to all things on my "Makeup Glamometer" I have made a wish list of the top ten items I have been lusting over which hopefully one day soon I can publish a blog post ticking each of these items off my list.

URBAN DECAY Naked eyeshadow palette


M·A·C 'Heroine' Lipstick


MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Cheeky Bronze


LORAC 'PRO' Palette


Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar & Nail Lacquer Set


MAC Pro Palette Eye Shadow x15


MAC Lipstick Diva (M)


Chocolate Bar eye shadow palette


Urban Decay Smoked Palette 1 Palette


M·A·C 'Viva Glam Rihanna' Lipstick




As said above, I usually don't go for the newest products on the market as I'm a bit of a "I like what I like" type of gal so whilst you may be thinking there are a lot of oldies on my list, I'd like to think of them as not the oldies but the goodies.


What's on your wish list?


Makeup Images courtesy of Polyvore
Header Image - Royalty Free courtesy of Image Source

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading my blog post. Feel free to leave a comment - Let us get a discussion started!